- Campus Recreation Facility Satisfaction Survey
Campus Recreation is collecting necessary feedback to help determine the needs of our members and users in regards to our facilities.
This survey is here for you to tell us about your experiences utilizing Campus Recreation facilities. This survey can take as little as 30 seconds if you haven’t used our facilities or longer depending on how much time you spend with us.
Your feedback is essential to shape future planning and decisions and create stronger relations.
Take the survey
- Children’s Passes
Children’s passes now do not have an expiration and are good for 10 visits.
Facility Availability, Increased Traffic, Limited Gym Usage, Limited Parking:
- February 22: Korean Engineering and Science Society; 6-10 pm; ARC Gym 2
- February 22-23: Climbing Wall Competition; Climbing Wall closed February 20-23
- February 23: Recreational Volleyball Tournament; 9 am-5 pm, ARC Gym 2
- February 23: Men’s Club Volleyball Tournament; 8 am-6 pm; ARC Gym 1 courts 4-6
- February 22-24: Women’s Water Polo Swim Meet; north end and well will close at 5 pm on Friday, closed from 10 am-9 pm on Saturday, and closed Sunday from10 am-6 pm. The South end of the pool will remain open during swim hours for lap swim.
- March 2: Men’s Club Volleyball Tournament; 7 am-7 pm; ARC Gym 1 all courts
- March 3: IBSC Hardwood Classic Tournament; 11 am-5 pm; ARC Gym 1 courts 4-6
- March 8-10: NIRSA Regional Basketball Tournament; increased facility traffic, Gym 1