This Week at Campus Recreation:
- Learn how to prepare Allergen Free Cooking on Wednesday, October 17 and Indian Cuisine on October 23 during our Instructional Cooking Courses! Register at least 72 hours in advance.
- Biking through Fall/Winter FREE Class: Come to this class to learn how to dress for biking in cooler and cold weather on Thursday, October 18 in ARC MP6 from 7-8 pm. Learn about layering and tricks of the trade stay safe and warm on your bicycle throughout the winter months.
- Archery Tag at the CRCE Pool: Join in this FREE tournament Friday, October 19 at 6pm. Remember to bring your swim suit!
- Sign up for Essential Oils 101 Wednesday, October 24. Learn everything you need to start reclaiming your health, supporting your mood & detoxifying your home with this intro class.
Facility Availability, Increased Traffic, Limited Gym Usage, Limited Parking:
- ARC Outdoor Pool has CLOSED October 8. The Outdoor Pool Balcony will close for the season Wednesday, October 31 and will reopen in the Spring. Daily hours until then are 11 am-5 pm.
- Campus Recreation’s Complex Fields will close for the season on Sunday, October 28, 2018. The Outdoor Center Turf Fields will remain open, weather permitting and with limited equipment, until Friday, November 16.