Wellness Workshops are interactive programs designed to engage, educate, and motivate students to live their healthiest lives. Participate in hands-on activities while learning about one or more of the dimensions of wellness and spend time with friends or meet someone new!
Mindfulness & Relaxation Workshops
Discover the art of living in the present and develop effective coping mechanisms to manage stress better. These workshops offer a safe and supportive environment to explore the profound benefits of mindfulness practice.
- Looking to make healthy lifestyle changes but don’t know where to begin?
- Have you tried to make changes before but have had difficulty making them “stick”?
- Not familiar with campus and community resources that would help you to achieve your goals?
Wellness Coaching is a perfect fit for you! Our peer wellness coaches have supported students to improve: their physical activity habits, sleep hygiene, water intake, dietary pattern habits, organizational skills, and stress response strategies.
- Complete the Wellness Coaching Interest Form
- Purchase your Wellness Coaching Package in Active Illini
- Get matched with a peer wellness coach
- Schedule your coaching sessions
Our student wellness coaches:
- Complete a 6-week course with training to prepare them to support their peers.
- Conduct mock client sessions and receive feedback from an instructor before meeting with clients.
- Specialize in goal-setting, behavior change implementation strategies and techniques.
- Refer students to campus and community resources when appropriate.
All client sessions are supervised. Our coaches are not personal trainers, dieticians, or licensed professionals. If you have further question please reach out to Cheryl Mah, email@example.com