Personal Training Policies
- All required forms must be completed, current, and on file prior to each session.
- All forms expire one year from the completion date or as medical history or payment method changes.
- All patrons must wear appropriate footwear and clothing to each session.
- Training session packages must be paid for in full before the training starts.
- A personal trainer must be notified of cancellation 24 hours in advance of scheduled sessions. You must receive verbal confirmation of cancellation from the trainer.
- If you do not appear for a scheduled appointment or fail to give 24 hour notice, you will be charged for the full session.
- Personal trainers will only wait 15 minutes for late arrivals and your sessions will start from the time agreed upon. Please call if you are going to be more than 5 minutes late for a session.
- Personal Training sessions are non-refundable.
- If you purchase a Personal Training Session and cannot finish the sessions due to health issues, you may be eligible for a refund for unused sessions minus a $5 processing fee.
- You must provide documentation from your physician to receive this refund.
- This refund is based upon approval from the Assistant Director of Fitness Programs.
- Once you have purchased your PT package, you will have the same number of weeks as you do sessions in your package to complete your sessions. You will not be reimbursed for unused sessions so please take this into consideration when purchasing Personal Training packages and rescheduling appointments.
- Considerations may be made by the Assistant Director of Fitness Programs, for special circumstances