- Respect other runners and walkers at all times.
- For safety, run or walk in the direction the arrow indicates.
- Be cautious of oncoming traffic when entering or crossing the track.
- Walkers and slower-moving traffic should keep to the inside lane (no more than two people wide). Faster-moving traffic should pass on the outside.
- Running or walking side-by-side is permitted only when the track is not busy.
- Stay in your own lane to prohibit interfering with another patron’s exercise.
- Racing is not permitted.
- Weight-lifting exercises are not permitted on the track.
- Food is not allowed on the track.
- No beverages are allowed on the track, with the exception of water in sealed plastic containers.
- No horseplay or loitering on the track.
- Throwing or dropping items to or from the track is prohibited.
- Spitting on the track, floor, or drinking fountain is prohibited.
- Strollers are not allowed on the indoor track.