Group Fitness Policies
- Participants are responsible for setting up, cleaning, and putting away their own equipment.
- Participants must have a valid i-card as well as a Group Fitness Pass (Annual or Unlimited Semester Pass) in order to participate in group fitness classes.
- Participants must pre-register for classes in order to be guaranteed a spot in class. Any remaining spots will be given on a first come first serve basis. Additionally, participants will forfeit their reserved spot if more than 5 minutes late to class.
- Admittance to class more than 10 minutes after the scheduled start time is prohibited. This is to keep our participants safe as well as to prevent disruption to other participants’ experiences.
- Closed-toe, activity-appropriate, athletic (non-marking) footwear is required. Socks, open-toed, and backless shoes will not be allowed. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- Shoeless and barefoot training is allowed only in specified formats: i.e., Barre, Yoga, Pilates, and BODYBALANCE. Proper foot attire is required outside of these designated classes.
- Clothing deemed potentially damaging to the equipment is prohibited, as determined by the Campus Recreation staff.
- Minimal jewelry is advised.
- Appropriate attire must cover the chest and buttocks in all areas of the facility.
- Clothing with profane language, inappropriate subjects, etc. is not permitted.