General Parking Information
- As a courtesy, the Parking Department has allowed ARC patrons to park in lot E24 Monday-Friday from 6:15-8:15 am without having to pay the meters.
- Meters: $1.00 per hour; $.25 =15 minutes; $.10=6 minutes; $.05=3 minutes.
- Pay by Phone: Available at most University of Illinois meters. Learn more about this convenient service at paybyphone.com.
- Daily Meter Permits: These hangtags are good at any U of I meter only and may be purchased for $12.00 by coming to our office location or pre-order.
- Virtual Temporary Permits: These permits are lot specific (E14 or F23) and may be purchased for $14.00 each by calling 217-333-3530.
- Individuals can park in any lot that is not a 24-hour permit only lot after 5:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. Monday-Friday and Friday until 6:00 a.m. Monday.
- The Parking Department accepts cash, check, and all major credit cards.