Outdoor Facility Policies
Facility users must follow all posted regulations and comply with decisions made by Campus Recreation and its staff (including identifying oneself when so requested) to ensure the safe and effective operation of the facility and programs. Campus Recreation staff has the authority to cancel events and also has the option to contact University Police for assistance at any time.
- Climbing any perimeter fence constitutes breaking and entering. Gates will be opened by Campus Recreation staff during open recreation hours or reserved activity times.
- Do not throw, hit, or kick balls against fences.
- Should field conditions and/or playability be an issue, contact Campus Rec cancellations (301-0380) for updated information. Campus Recreation staff has the authorization to cancel any activity at any time due to weather conditions.
- Only Campus Recreation staff will be allowed to park inside the facility. Parking is not allowed on St. Mary’s Road or at Vet Med.
- Bicycles are not allowed in the facility nor attached to fences/other objects.
- No pets of any kind are allowed on any Campus Recreation property. Service animals are welcome.
- Grilling is allowed only on Campus Recreation-provided grills, and fires should be confined to only these grills. They must be completely extinguished by the group before leaving.
- Fields will be lined by Campus Recreation staff only. Anyone else lining the fields will be subject to pay for any damage and will be barred from the facility.
- Permanent goals and bleachers are not to be moved. Portable goals must be returned to their designated location after each use.
- Individuals/Groups reserving facility space for activities are responsible for the conduct and actions of those associated with and participating in the event including all spectators, team members, and opponents. Any damage to the facility and/or equipment or violations of policies is the responsibility of the individual/groups reserving the space and must be reported immediately. The reserving party is also responsible for any charges associated with these damages at the discretion of Campus Recreation.