Associate and Parkland
Campus Recreation may issue a limited number of associate memberships. An Associate Member is defined as any person 18 years of age or above sponsored by a student, faculty/staff member, or allied association member that would not normally be extended the privilege of purchasing a membership.
Parkland students can purchase an Associate Membership by submitting a letter from a Parkland administrator or staff member confirming their status as a current student.
Eligible sponsors include students having paid the service fee and faculty/staff that have purchased a Campus Recreation membership. The sponsor must be present with the associate member in order to purchase or renew membership. The Associate Member is eligible to purchase a membership for the same duration (fall, spring, summer, or all-year) as the sponsor.
Procedure for Access to Campus Recreation Facilities
The following regulations are in effect:
- Associate Members may bring up to two guests into facilities at the daily guest fee.
- Associate Members are not eligible to sponsor associate members.
The associate membership affords the individual the following privileges:
- Access to all recreational sports facilities to include:
- Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Campus Recreation Center-East (CRCE)
- Ice Arena
- Privilege of sponsoring up to two guests per day at the daily fee.
- Eligibility to participate in programs offered by Campus Recreation.
- Discounted rates for select programs offered by Campus Recreation.
You can purchase a membership at the ARC or CRCE Member services during facility hours. Bring your i-card or appropriate materials. You can pay with cash, check, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover).
|All Year||August 1 - July 31||$657|
|Fall Semester||August 1 - December 31||$324|
|Spring Semester||January 1 - May 31||$324|