Pay-by-license plate pay stations are used in parking lot E-24 (next to the ARC). Visitors can use the pay stations or the Mobile Meter App to pay for parking in these locations. Put in your license plate number at the pay stations (located at the NE and SE corners heading towards the ARC). The stations will accept cards or coins.
- Meters: $0.05 for 3 minutes, $0.10 for 6 minutes, $0.25 for 15 minutes, and $1.00/hour.
- Permits/Hangtags: Purchase the appropriate permit through the Parking Department.
- Map: Refer to the university parking map for a detailed look at parking guidelines around campus.
Parking at Campus Rec Facilities
Activities & Recreation Center (ARC)
- Lot E-24 (west of the ARC)
- Along Peabody Drive (in front of the ARC)
- Along Fourth Street
- Lots near Krannert Art Museum, and the Art & Design and Law School buildings
You may be cited and/or towed unless you have the appropriate hangtag to park in the parking lot directly across the street from the ARC entrance (Lot E-38).
Campus Recreation Center East (CRCE)
- Dorner Drive
- Peabody Drive
- Lots F-28 and F-6 (south of the parking garage)
You may be cited and/or towed unless you have the appropriate permit to park in the Allen Hall parking lot.
- Fourth Street
- Fifth Street
- Pennsylvania Avenue
- Dorner Drive
- Virginia Drive
- College Court
- Metered spaces along Lincoln Avenue
- Permit parking is available in Lot F-23.
You may be cited and/or towed if you park on the gravel drive at the Veterinary Medicine Building or along St. Mary’s Road.
Outdoor Center Playfields
- Stadium Drive
- Gregory Drive
- Oak Street
- Lot E-24