Customer Service Assistant
- Provide leadership, management, and supervision to student staff
- Handle payments for café and pro shop inventory, registration and admission fees, and ticket sales
- Process program registration forms and space reservation requests
- Monitor and resurface the ice in order to maintain safe conditions for patrons
- Perform basic maintenance on the Zamboni and reports any mechanical problems to Ice Arena management
- Sharpen inventory of rental and customers’ skates
- Coordinate the Learn-to-Skate program according to United States Figure Skating Basic Skills guidelines
- Maintain registration and evaluation records of participants in Learn-to-Skate
- Assist in the hiring, scheduling, and evaluation of instructors
- Assist professional staff with management of programming, policies and 100+ student staff members
- Supervise public skating sessions and other private rentals
- Take the lead on an area of programming such as birthday parties and recreational hockey leagues or maintain records for online calendar or participation data
- Teach peers basic ice skating skills in a credit course for 8 weeks. Along with keeping track of the class curriculum and attendance for the professor of the course.
- Previous teaching experience within our Learn-to-skate program for one session is preferred.