A collaborative effort by units and departments within the Division of Student Affairs in a systems-wide approach to improve wellbeing at the individual, campus community, and greater community level.
As an Illini who is focused on the health and wellbeing of myself and my community, I pledge to:
- CELEBRATE, love and accept the body that I have.
- CHOOSE, to make positive decisions for my health as they relate to nutrition, physical activity, and self-care.
- CARE, for the earth by engaging in environmentally responsible activities.
- CONSULT, daily with my personal beliefs, values, and morals that give my life meaning and purpose.
- CONTRIBUTE, to the campus community and make the University of Illinois a safe place to learn, live, love, and grow.
Honor a deserving colleague or friend with the Campus Recreation Wellness Badge
Do you know a champion of wellness? Campus Recreation is looking for someone who is walking the talk and advocating for the wellbeing of others. Nominate a member of the Illinois Campus Community. If selected as the bi-weekly recipient of the Get RECognized badge, you will be acknowledged through Campus Recreation’s social media channels and receive a prize!
Earn Additional Student Affairs Badges
Let’s Talk About It – Coming Soon!
Stay tuned for an exciting wellness program from the Counseling Center.
You Call The Shots – Coming Soon!
Stay tuned for an exciting wellness program from the McKinley Health Center.
#ILOVEMYSELFIE – Coming Soon!
The Asian American Cultural Center (AACC) is starting a #ilovemyselfie movement that celebrates self love. This movement will serve as a reminder for students to put their own well-being and happiness first. Stay tuned for more information from AACC.