Have you ever wondered where you stand within the 8 dimensions of wellness? Are you stronger in some? What about the others?
Use this tool to reflect.
- This assessment is meant to give you a snapshot of where you currently are on your personal wellness journey.
- This assessment can be taken as often as you want, and your results will likely change based on how you are doing that day, week, or month.
- This assessment will help you gain insight into areas of your own wellness that you should focus on.
- None of the information you share while taking this assessment will be stored or seen by anyone but yourself.
If at any time while taking this survey you feel like you might need immediate help or support, please contact any of the following campus resources:
Campus Rec has partnered with CampusWell, an interdepartmental platform of resources that provides articles and videos about topics ranging from body image, nutrition, and mindfulness, to time management, substance abuse, finances, and much more.
Click on the button below to go to Illinois’ CampusWell website!
Take the Pledge
As an Illini who is focused on the health and wellbeing of myself and my community, I pledge to:
- CELEBRATE, love and accept the body that I have.
- CHOOSE, to make positive decisions for my health as they relate to nutrition, physical activity, and self-care.
- CARE, for the earth by engaging in environmentally responsible activities.
- CONSULT, daily with my personal beliefs, values, and morals that give my life meaning and purpose.
- CONTRIBUTE, to the campus community and make the University of Illinois a safe place to learn, live, love, and grow.