Explore your ILLINOIS healthy community and take your personal wellness to the next level.
“Blue Zones” have been described as the healthiest communities in the world with commonalities in lifestyle that lead to longer, healthier, happier lives. The Orange and BLUE ZONE is an 8-week holistic wellness program providing University of Illinois students with the tools and skills to navigate healthy lifestyle choices.
Participants will receive their t-shirt, calendar of program events, and official manual at the kick-off party. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: Sep. 9 – Nov. 11
Registration: is OPEN and will end Sep. 7
–Register online (link to come) or in person at ARC Member Services when facilities are open for operation. Please refer to the facilities’ schedule for hours of operation.
Cost: $75 for student members (Over $500 value to get these services individually)
- Personal Training (in-person and/or web-based)
- Fall Group Fitness Pass
- Kick-off party and welcome package
- Scheduled events, socials, and additional wellness services
- Two Instructional Cooking classes
- Nutrition Coaching appointment
- Access to program coordinator and peer program participants for support
- Fitness tracker provided for those who participate in the research option
- Weekly physical activity and nutrition challenges
- Weekly one-on-one wellness coaching sessions