Explore your ILLINOIS healthy community and take your personal wellness to the next level.
“Blue Zones” have been described as the healthiest communities in the world with commonalities in lifestyle that lead to longer, healthier, happier lives. The Orange and BLUE ZONE is an 8-week holistic wellness program providing University of Illinois students with the tools and skills to navigate healthy lifestyle choices.
Participants will receive their t-shirt, calendar of program events, and official manual at the kick-off party. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates: Sept. 12 – Nov. 7, 2019
Registration: is OPEN
Cost: $75 for student members (Over $500 value to get these services individually)
- Personal Training (in-person and/or web-based)
- Fall Group Fitness Pass (Valid from OBZ purchase – Dec. 11)
- Kick-off party and welcome package
- Scheduled events, socials, and additional wellness services
- Two Instructional Cooking classes
- Nutrition Coaching appointment
- Access to program coordinator and peer program participants for support