Explore your ILLINOIS healthy community and take your personal wellness to the next level.
The healthiest communities in the world have some commonalities in lifestyle that lead to longer, healthier, happier lives. The OBZ is an 8-week holistic wellness program providing University of Illinois students with the tools and skills to navigate healthy lifestyle choices.
Participants will receive their t-shirt, calendar of program events, and official manual at the kick-off party. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal Training (in-person and/or web-based)
- Fall Group Fitness Pass
- Kick-off party and welcome package
- Scheduled events, socials, and additional wellness services
- Two Instructional Cooking classes
- Nutrition Coaching appointment
- Access to program coordinator and peer program participants for support
- Fitness tracker provided for those who participate in the research option
- Weekly physical activity and nutrition challenges
- Weekly one-on-one wellness coaching sessions