Explore your ILLINOIS healthy community and take your personal wellness to the next level.
“Blue Zones” have been described as the healthiest communities in the world with commonalities in lifestyle that lead to longer, healthier, happier lives. The Orange and BLUE ZONE is a 8-week holistic wellness program providing University of Illinois students with the tools and skills to navigate healthy lifestyle choices.
Participants will receive their t-shirt, calendar of program events, and official manual at the kick-off party. If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Dates: February 8 – April 7, 2018
Registration: Register in person at ARC or CRCE Member Services when facilities are open for operation. Please refer to the facilities schedule for hours of operation.
Cost: $75 for student members (Over $500 value to get these services individually)
- Orange & BLUE ZONE program kick-off party
- (3) health assessments
- (1) spring group fitness pass (Valid January 15, 2018 – May 12, 2018)
- (1) nutritional coaching session
- (2) Instructional Cooking Classes
- (8) 1x/week small group Personal Training session
- (1) Orange & BLUE ZONE program t-shirt
- (1) Orange & BLUE ZONE program manual
- (1) semi-private workshop “ Successfully Making Change”, facilitated by a paraprofessional from the counseling center
- (1) workshop on effectively managing college stressors, facilitated by peer health educators from McKinley health
- Orange & BLUE ZONE program database access to track your wellness journey
- (1) peer wellness buddy: weekly check-ins and support to keep you on track