Looking to host a fun team-building event, wellness workshop, or cooking class? The ARC Instructional Kitchen is the place. The kitchen was renovated in 2020 with the help of American Campus to include a state-of-the-art audio/visual system, group stations, and a
Join us! Our brand new space includes:
- Large digital displays for easy observation of the instructor
- Audio/Visual capabilities for presentations and demonstrations
- Group cooking at well-equipped kitchen stations
- Taught by Student Wellness employees with a passion for nutrition and wellness
- Wheelchair accessibility
- Harvest table for a family style meal to finish your event
- We are inclusive and accommodate all food preferences
Please Note: Food allergies and dietary restrictions may be accommodated with one-week advance notice to email@example.com. Not all requests can be accommodated.
We offer three reservation options:
Option 1: Custom Class
Personalized Group Instructional Cooking Classes
- $60 / single class
- $90 / two classes
- $110 / three classes
UI Campus Department
- $80 / single class
- $110 / two classes
- $120 / three classes
- $95 / single class
- $125 / two classes
- $145 / three classes
We schedule events based on student staff availability. Reservations are accepted for 9 am – 9 pm, 7 days per week.
Please note that we have regularly scheduled programming in the space on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday evenings so these times are not regularly available for reservation.
Rates vary depending on student status, class duration, and grocery cost.
Just wanting a general estimate? The average total cost for a student group of 20 is approximately $200.
Rules of Engagement
- We operate on a first come, first serve basis. Please submit your custom class request at least 4 weeks before your desired event date. This will give us enough time to plan all the details of your event.
- If you represent an RSO, you must send the RSO office your reservation request form at least 3-weeks prior to the event. We cannot confirm your event without their approval.
- Our kitchen space is limited to 30 people.
- Groceries are billed at-cost with no upcharge or service fee. Total grocery cost will be included in your bill. Groceries are usually $5-$10 per person but will vary with your chosen menu.