*Groceries that are not picked up on Tuesday between 1:30 and 4:30 p.m. will be donated to the Champaign Food Pantry. Thank you for your donation! Get Fresh! is a seasonal foods program that aims to increase the availability, accessibility, and consumption of fresh produce on campus. Get Fresh! Is extremely cost effective for students, faculty and staff. This program is offered through collaboration between Student Wellness, McKinley Health, and Student Sustainable Farm. Participants will pick up their re-usable Get Fresh! tote of seasonal fruit and vegetables every Tuesday between 1:30pm and 4:30pm at the ARC Instructional Kitchen. Included in the pick-up will be recipes and educational resources for participants to enjoy. Dates: Jan. 22 – Feb. 26, 2019 Registration: is CLOSED –Register in person at ARC or CRCE Member Services when facilities are open for operation. Please refer to the facilities schedule for hours of operation. Cost: $50 for members *80% of our produce will be coming from the University of Illinois Student Sustainable Farm.
- Get Fresh! re-usable grocery tote
- A variety of seasonal produce each week
- (3) recipes each week for ideas on how to use your produce
- Educational resources prepared by Peer Nutrition Educators from McKinley Health
- Convenient campus location for grocery pick-up (ARC Instructional Kitchen)