*Groceries that are not picked up on Wednesday between 1:30 and 4:30 p.m. will be donated to the Champaign Food Pantry. Thank you for your donation!
Get Fresh! is a seasonal foods program that aims to increase availability, accessibility, and consumption of fresh produce on campus. Get Fresh! Is extremely cost effective for students, faculty and staff. This program is offered through collaboration between Student Wellness, McKinley Health, and our sponsor, Meijer. Participants will pick up their re-useable Get Fresh! tote of seasonal fruit and vegetables every Wednesday between 1:30pm and 4:30pm at the ARC Instructional Kitchen. Included in the pick-up will be recipes and educational resources for participants to enjoy.
Dates: March 28 – May 2, 2018
–Register in person at ARC or CRCE Member Services when facilities are open for operation. Please refer to the facilities schedule for hours of operation.
Cost: $50 for members
- Get Fresh! re-usable grocery tote
- A variety of seasonal produce each week
- (3) recipes each week for ideas on how to use your produce
- Educational resources prepared by Peer Nutrition Educators from McKinley Health
- Convenient campus location for grocery pick-up (ARC Instructional Kitchen)