*Groceries that are not picked up on Tuesday between 1:30 and 4:30 p.m. will be donated to the Champaign Food Pantry. Thank you for your donation!
Get Fresh! is a seasonal foods program that aims to increase the availability, accessibility, and consumption of fresh produce on campus. Get Fresh! is extremely cost-effective for students, faculty, and staff. This program is offered through a collaboration between Student Wellness, McKinley Health, and Student Sustainable Farm. Participants will pick up their re-usable Get Fresh! tote of seasonal fruit and vegetables every Tuesday between 1:30 pm and 4:30 pm in the CRCE Lobby. Included in the pick-up will be recipes and educational resources for participants to enjoy.
Dates: Sept. 17 – Oct. 22
Registration: is OPEN
–Register in person at ARC or CRCE Member Services when facilities are open for operation. Please refer to the facilities’ schedule for hours of operation.
Cost: $50 for members
*80% of our produce will be coming from the University of Illinois Student Sustainable Farm.
- Get Fresh! re-usable grocery tote
- A variety of seasonal produce each week
- (3) recipes each week for ideas on how to use your produce
- Educational resources prepared by Peer Nutrition Educators from McKinley Health
- Convenient campus location for grocery pick-up (CRCE Lobby)