How to Register
Access Active Illini
Want to register a team? Follow the directions below to join a team or become a free agent.
- Go to the Active Illini web portal
- Click “Login” and “Campus Login” to use your Illinois credentials (netID and password)
- If you are not affiliated with the university, you will need to register for an Active Illini account and purchase a membership to participate in intramural activities
- If you already have a community membership, click on “Login” and “Community”
Download the Active Illini mobile app for easy access on the go!
Buy a Membership
- Purchase your Intramural membership at the Member Services desk at the front of the ARC or online on the Active Illini Portal!
- Once logged in, click on the drop-down menu (three lines in the left upper corner) and go to “Memberships”
- Click on “Intramural Membership”
- Once you add the membership to your cart and check-out, you will be prompted to input your credit card information.
- Please note that you will not be able to register for any intramural activities without purchasing the membership first.
Create a Team
- Once logged into Active Illini, click on the drop-down menu (three lines in the left upper corner) and go to “Intramural Activities” to expand the menu
- Click on “Register” to see the list of activities
- Use the filters on the right to choose the season, sport, and league you wish to play in.
- As you filter through these options, available times will appear. You can filter options at the top by choosing the day and time that works for you.
- Click on the division you wish to play in and click the “Register” button
- Then you will choose to register as a “Player” or “Team”
- Registering as a “Player” will allow you to join an existing team as a free agent
- Registering a “Team” will allow you to make an entire team to play in the sport, league, day and time you selected
- After “Team” is selected, fill out “Team Name,” if you wish to play on the team or not, and click “Submit”
- After the team information is submitted, you will need to read, sign, and submit the waiver.
- Once finished, the team will be created and the following screen will appear
- To add other players to your roster, choose the “Pending Roster” tab
- Invite players to your roster by entering their Illinois email address or their UIN
- You can also browse free agents to add to your team. To do this, click on the “Brows Free Agents” tab to see people interested in playing each sport, as well as their preferred days/times.