What to expect on your first day of class:
- Helmets are recommended for tots. Helmets are available to borrow and are located at the skate check window.
- Dress warmly. Remember mittens, but wear only one pair of thin socks. Sweaters or some sort of long sleeved shirt is recommended for all levels. Large puffy coats are not recommended. Layers are better than coats. Jeans or pants made of stiff materials are also not recommended.
- Arrive at the Ice Arena at least 20 minutes before your lesson begins. Please check in with the Instructors at the front table in the lobby for information or instructions.
- If you have not pre-registered, arrive at least 45 minutes before your first lesson begins. There is no guarantee that spots will be open for those who did not register before the first day.
- Trade your shoes for a pair of skates at the skate rental window. We do not have half sizes, so please try the size closest to your true shoe size.
- Please wait to enter the ice until an instructor is present on the ice.
- All skaters will meet off-ice every day in specified locations with their group lesson Instructors. Check with the front table to find out where to meet.