Our skating instructors will develop skills in a safe and fun environment while following the guidelines of the US Figure Skating Basic Skills for recreational and competitive skaters.
Below you will find the schedule, breakdown of levels, class duration, and fees. Students looking for skating course credits should see the University’s class listing for Kinesiology (The learn-to-skate program does not offer classes for credit).
Campus Recreation will offer Learn-to-Skate in Fall 2017. Please refer back to our website for updates.
- members: Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- non-members: Monday, January 9, 2017
There are three ways to register:
- In Person: Register at the UI Ice Arena.
- Mail: Download and complete the LTS registration form (will be released a few days before December 7).
Then mail to:
Learn-to-Skate Winter 2017
UI Ice Arena
406 E. Armory Ave.
Champaign, IL 61820
- Fax: Fax the completed form to (217) 333-1307.
Faxes must include credit card information to be processed.
NO PHONE REGISTRATIONS!