All classes are available to current members who have purchased a Group Fitness pass. Due to COVID-19, there will be not be drop-ins and spots in classes will be reserved online.
- Reserve a spot no more than 72-hours hours before the start of any class
- Arrive at least 10 minutes early to secure your spot or risk losing it
- Once classes are filled a waitlist of three patrons will be created
- Only the three waitlisted patrons are permitted to wait in line outside of the group fitness studio
- If space is available, waitlisted patrons will be admitted in the order they have been waitlisted
- Once a class has started or reached capacity, admittance is prohibited
The schedule is subject to change based on attendance and instructor availability, please check the group fitness schedule.
Yoga mats are limited for the mind/body group fitness sessions. You are encouraged to bring your own yoga mat. These can be purchased at ARC Member Services.