Group Fitness Pass OptionsPurchase a group fitness pass at the ARC or CRCE member services. Bring your group fitness pass to any class to participate. NOTE: Passes can be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged when the original receipt is presented to Member Services for $10.
There are no refunds for group fitness passes.
All sessions are subject to cancellation, pending attendance review, after the third week of each semester.
Unlimited Annual Pass
$90 membersPurchase one pass that covers you for both fall and spring semesters! You have unlimited use of the drop-in schedule, allowing you to attend any scheduled class as long as there is room. Campus Rec members and UI students only. Valid August 27, 2018 – May 13, 2019
Unlimited Semester Pass$50 members ($30 during summer) You have unlimited use of the drop-in schedule, allowing you to attend any scheduled class as long as there is room. Campus Recreation members and UI students only.
$7 membersYou can only access one class, one day. This is great if you just want to try a class. UI students, Campus Recreation members, and paid guests only.
- Fall Pass Sales Begin Monday, August 27 Purchase at ARC or CRCE member services. Valid August 27, 2018 – January 11, 2019 (access during fall semester, fall break, and winter break).
- Free Week August 27-September 2 (Monday-Sunday)
- Bring Your Buddy for Free Week October 22-28 (Monday-Sunday)
- December 22, 2018 -January 12, 2019
- *Reduced Schedule: Finals Week, Winter Break, and Spring Break
- Spring Pass Sales Begin Monday, January 14, 2019 Purchase at ARC or CRCE member services. Valid January 14 – May 13, 2019 (access during spring semester and spring break). No Class on Monday, January 21, 2019
- Free Week January 14-20 (Monday-Sunday)
- Bring Your Buddy for Free Week March 25-March 31 (Monday-Sunday)
- Summer Pass Sales Begin Monday, May 13, 2019 Purchase at ARC or CRCE member services. Pay just $30 for unlimited use during summer. Valid May 13 – August 26, 2019
- A group fitness schedule will be available for both Summer I and Summer II.
- You will have to purchase a summer pass to access Summer I & Summer II classes ($30).