Get motivated and get moving with a Campus Recreation Group Fitness Instructor!
All Group Fitness pass holders will be required to reserve a spot in class via the website. Classes will be available for reservation 72-hours ahead of time and will close when full with a waitlist of three people. Please plan to arrive for class at least 5-minutes ahead of start time as waitlisted patrons will be invited to take spots at that time.
- Classes will be reserved to Group Fitness Pass holders only.
- There will be NO drop-in Group Fitness classes. All classes will be by reservation only.
- Masks must be worn at all times during Group Fitness classes.
- Arrive to class a minimum of 5-minutes prior to the start of class. if you do not arrive 5-minutes ahead of the start of class, a waitlisted guest will be invited to take your spot.
- There will be 3 waitlisted spots and only those who have been waitlisted are permitted to line-up in the hallway outside of studios to take the spot of no call/no show participants. Waitlisted guests will be invited in 5-minutes before the class begins.
- Classes are capped at:
- 10 participants for spin and aquatics classes
- 12 participants for all classes scheduled in; MP2, MP3, MP4, and MP5 at the ARC
- 30 participants for all outdoor classes scheduled on the ARC Pool Deck.
- No cap on participants for zoom classes (please arrive 10-minutes early to the virtual waiting room to be granted access to class)
- Instructors will arrange your equipment in a quadrant outlined on the studio floor and will put your equipment away for you at the end of class.
For Group Fitness Pass Holders Only
- Click the “Register for a Class” button above and login with your username and password.
- If you don’t have a username/password, click “Do not have a login?” You will be prompted to enter your Member Number (UIN; can be found on your iCard) and Date of Birth. Email email@example.com if you have questions, or call Member Services 217-333-3806 to have them send your credentials or reset your password.
- After you have logged in, select “Group Exercise.”
- Select the class you are interested in attending and click “Enroll”
- Follow the prompts until you have secured your spot in the class.
Programs and Updates
- Sign up for Group Fitness news and alerts
Get email messages regarding group fitness news, alerts, class cancellations, instructor changes, etc. sign up for the Group Fitness newsletter!
- Job Opportunity: Group Fitness Instructors
Interested in becoming a freestyle Group Fitness instructor or a certified Les Mills instructor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about starting your potential journey.