Get motivated and get moving with a Campus Recreation Group Fitness Instructor!
All Group Fitness pass holders will be required to reserve a spot in class via the website. Classes will be available for reservation 72-hours ahead of time and will close when full with a waitlist of three people. Please plan to arrive for class at least 5-minutes ahead of start time as waitlisted patrons will be invited to take spots at that time.
- Classes are for Group Fitness Pass holders only
- No drop-ins
- All classes by reservation only
- Masks must be worn at all times
- Arrive to class a minimum of 5-minutes prior to the start of class. if you do not arrive 5-minutes ahead of the start of class, a waitlisted guest will be invited to take your spot.
- There will be 3 waitlisted spots and only those who have been waitlisted are permitted to line-up in the hallway outside of studios. Waitlisted guests will be invited in 5-minutes before the class begins.
- Class capacities:
- Spin and aquatics: 10 participants
- Classes in MP2, MP3, MP4, and MP5: 12 participants
- ARC Pool Deck: 30 participants
- Zoom: unlimited participants (please arrive 10-minutes early to the virtual waiting room to be granted access to class)
- Instructors will arrange your equipment in a quadrant outlined on the studio floor and will put your equipment away for you at the end of class.
For Group Fitness Pass Holders Only
- Click the “Register for a Class” button above and login with your username and password.
- If you don’t have a username/password, click “Do not have a login?” You will be prompted to enter your Member Number (UIN; can be found on your iCard) and Date of Birth. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions, or call Member Services 217-333-3806 to have them send your credentials or reset your password.
- After you have logged in, select “Group Exercise.”
- Select the class you are interested in attending and click “Enroll”
- Follow the prompts until you have secured your spot in the class.
- Sign up for Group Fitness news and alerts
Get email messages regarding group fitness news, alerts, class cancellations, instructor changes, etc. sign up for the Group Fitness newsletter!
- Job Opportunity: Group Fitness Instructors
Interested in becoming a freestyle Group Fitness instructor or a certified Les Mills instructor? Email email@example.com for more information about starting your potential journey.