- You must have and present a group fitness pass to participate in classes.
- Once a class has started or reached capacity, admittance is prohibited.
- For health and safety reasons a shirt is required that covers the entire torso, including: stomach, back, rib cage and chest.
- Closed toe activity-appropriate footwear is required. Shoes must have a heel or heel strap. Socks and back-less shoes will not be allowed. Please make sure shoes are free of debris before entering the facility.
- *Shoeless and barefoot training is allowed only in specified formats; i.e. Yoga, BARRE, Pilates, BODYFLOW. Proper foot attire is required outside of these designated classes.
- Clothing deemed potentially damaging to the equipment is prohibited, as determined by the Campus Recreation staff.
- Minimal jewelry is advised.