There are limitations on when children may use the facilities and the areas they can access. Please carefully read the regulations listed below.
Children’s Hours of Access
Children’s Membership (valid at ARC & CRCE) ages 17 and under:
- Academic Year: Friday 4-8 pm; Saturday and Sunday 9 am – 8 pm.
- University Breaks – All operational hours.
- Summer – All operational hours.
- During Children’s Hours, daily passes for guests ages 4-17 are reduced to $5/guest and, children ages 3 and under are free.
- Children 3 and under are free only during children’s hours and break periods.
Age Policies Chart
||Use free weights, fitness equipment or the track.
|16 & above||
Children’s access and age appropriate use of facilities and programs are at the discretion of Campus Recreation.
View our locker room policy in regards to children using appropriate locker rooms.
Access to ARC/CRCE Outside of Children’s Hours
- Children ages 17 and under may use ARC or CRCE during regular facility hours only when they are with a sponsoring adult and have purchased a full price daily guest pass ($10).
- Infants who are “attached” to the adult via a sling or backpack carrier do not have to purchase a Daily Guest Pass and may use only the track in conjunction with their accompanying adult. Walking with an infant on the indoor tracks may expose the infant to risk of injury. The accompanying adult is solely responsible for the infant’s and their own safety. Strollers are not allowed on the indoor track.
Additional Dependent Policy
- Adults must use caution when supervising children utilizing Campus Recreation facilities, ensuring that activities are age and skill appropriate, and safe relative to other activities and users within specific spaces (Campus Recreation Staff may restrict activity for safety considerations).
- Additional activity areas such as the pools and the strength and conditioning areas may also have more specific rules and policies that will be posted and enforced by staff.