The following programs and services are open and available to the community.
CRCE Aquatic Center
1102 W. Gregory, Urbana
Swimming and meeting areas for festivities.
406 E. Armory, Champaign
Ice skating and meeting areas for festivities; packages available.
201 E. Peabody Dr, Champaign
Climbing wall, instructional kitchen and meeting areas for festivities.
View our youth party packages and reserve your party today!
Register at the Adventure Center (ARC Concourse Level),
- Instructional clinics for kids through adults
- Adventure trips for adults and families
- Camping and other related equipment rentals
- Climbing wall facility rentals
Ice Arena, 406 E. Armory,
- Public skate sessions, open September-May
- Skating lessons for toddlers through adults
- Center Ice Café and Pro Shop
- Party packages available for your next birthday or group event!
- Illini Hockey games
Register at the ARC or CRCE, (217) 244-3603
- Swim lessons for infants through adults
- Lifeguarding class (spring semester only)
ARC Winter Garden, 201 E. Peabody Dr.
Stop by for a variety of light refreshments, including smoothies, specialty teas and coffees, and featured specials.
ARC, CRCE, Ice Arena, Illini Grove, Outdoor Fields
There are plenty of opportunities for faculty/staff and the community to utilize Campus Rec facilities for:
- Post-prom parties
- Social events
- Sport tournaments
- Girl/Boy Scout outings
- Birthday parties
- Wedding receptions
- And more!
Also check out over 50 acres of outdoor space including the newly renovated Illini Grove picnic area, the new synthetic turf fields, and the basketball/tennis/sand volleyball courts and inline rink.
- Workout in the Water for adults
Lifetime Fitness Program (LFP), housed in the College of Applied Health Sciences, utilizes Campus Recreation space to offer a Silver Sneakers program at CRCE. Adults 55 and over residing in the Urbana-Champaign area may participate in the Lifetime Fitness Program. The exercises and physical activity opportunities are designed to develop overall improvement in health, fitness and performance of activities of daily living.
For more information, visit lifetimefitnessprogram.kch.illinois.edu/.