Current Full-Time UIUC Students
Current full-time UIUC students are automatically members provided they have been assessed the Student Service Fee. Students registered for at least six hours (three hours during Summer Sessions) are typically assessed the Student Service Fee which supports Campus Recreation programs.
The Campus Recreation membership affords the student member the following privileges:
- Access to all recreational sports facilities to include:
- Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Campus Recreation Center-East (CRCE)
- Ice Arena
- Privilege of sponsoring up to two guests per day at the daily fee.
- Eligibility to sponsor one non-university affiliate for Associate membership.
3a. Eligibility to sponsor one non-university affiliate for Associate membership . The Associate Member is eligible to purchase a membership for the same duration (fall, spring, or summer, ) as the student sponsor.
- Eligibility to participate in programs offered by Campus Recreation.
- Discounted rates for select programs offered by Campus Recreation.
Part-time students are not assessed the student fees that pay for Campus Recreation services. Therefore, to obtain such services, a part-time student may purchase a daily guest fee or request that the appropriate fees be assessed. To request this fee assessment, students must go to the Cashiers’ Window in 100 Henry Administration Building and present their i-card. Part-time students are eligible to purchase memberships directly from Campus Rec during the summer membership period only.
Regional Campus Students
Students enrolled at the University of Illinois on another campus such as UIC or UIS are eligible to purchase a daily guest pass to obtain access to Campus Rec facilities. Student fees paid at other campuses do not apply toward use of facilities at the Urbana-Champaign campus and are therefore nontransferable.