Current Full-Time Illinois Students
Current full-time Illinois students are automatically members provided they have been assessed the Student Service Fee. Students registered for at least six hours (three hours during Summer Sessions) are typically assessed the Student Service Fee which supports Campus Recreation programs. Full-time students, regardless of in-person or online status, will be assessed the Student Service Fee for the Fall 2021 semester.
The Campus Recreation membership affords the student member the following privileges:
- Access to all recreational sports facilities to include:
- Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Campus Recreation Center East (CRCE)
- Ice Arena
- Privilege of sponsoring up to two guests per day at the daily fee.
- Eligibility to sponsor one non-university affiliate for Associate membership. The Associate Member is eligible to purchase a membership for the same duration (fall, spring, or summer) as the student sponsor.
- Eligibility to participate in programs offered by Campus Recreation.
- Discounted rates for select programs offered by Campus Recreation.
Part-time students are not assessed the student fees that pay for Campus Recreation services. Therefore, to obtain such services, a part-time student may purchase a daily guest fee or request that the appropriate fees be assessed. Purchase of the Service Fee can be done via deposit drop box or curbside service. When dropping off your cash or check payment, include your name, email address, UIN, drop date, and that the payment is for the Student Service Fee. Processing of drop box payments may be delayed. A copy of your receipt will be emailed to you once it has been processed. For more information, visit the Bursar’s website, call (217) 333-4870 or email BursarCashiersUIUC@uillinois.edu.
Regional Campus Students
Students enrolled at the University of Illinois on another campus such as UIC or UIS are eligible to purchase a daily guest pass to obtain access to Campus Rec facilities. Student fees paid at other campuses do not apply toward use of facilities at the Urbana-Champaign campus and are therefore nontransferable.