Faculty/Staff MembershipsCurrent full and part time Illinois employees are eligible to purchase Campus Rec memberships. To purchase a membership, the employee must present his/her valid i-card to Member Services. If the employee is Extra Help and does not have an i-card, they must present a recent pay stub and state-issued photo ID during business hours (M-F 8:30 am-5 pm) so Campus Rec may verify current employment with University Personnel. Full-time employees may have their membership fees assessed via payroll deduction by completing the necessary paperwork. Payroll deduction may also be used to assess fees for spouse/partner and adult dependent memberships. Learn more about payroll deduction here. The Campus Rec membership affords the faculty/staff member the following privileges:
- Access to all recreational sports facilities to include:
- Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Campus Recreation Center-East (CRCE)
- Ice Arena
- Privilege of sponsoring up to two guests per day at the daily fee.
- Eligibility to sponsor one non-university affiliate for Associate membership.
- Eligibility to participate in programs offered by Campus Recreation.
- Discounted rates for select programs offered by Campus Recreation.