Campus Recreation may issue a limited number of associate memberships. An Associate Member is defined as any person 18 years of age or above sponsored by a student, faculty/staff member, or allied association member that would not normally be extended the privilege of purchasing a membership.
Eligible sponsors include students having paid the service fee and faculty/staff that have purchased a Campus Recreation membership. The sponsor must be present with the associate member in order to purchase or renew membership. The Associate Member is eligible to purchase a membership for the same duration (fall, spring, summer, or all-year) as the sponsor.
Procedure for Access to Campus Recreation Facilities
The following regulations are in effect:
- Associate Members may bring up to five guests into facilities at the daily guest fee.
- Associate Members are not eligible to sponsor associate members.
The associate membership affords the individual the following privileges:
- Access to all recreational sports facilities to include:
- Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Campus Recreation Center-East (CRCE)
- Ice Arena
- Privilege of sponsoring up to five guests per day at the daily fee.
- Eligibility to participate in programs offered by Campus Recreation.
- Discounted rates for select programs offered by Campus Recreation.