EligibilityUnmarried dependent children of full-time students or faculty/staff who are between the ages of 18-25 are eligible to purchase a Campus Rec membership. Upon completion of the membership process, they will have full access to all Campus Rec facilities.
Procedure for Purchasing an Adult Dependent Membership
- To purchase the membership, the parent/guardian and child must both be present. The parent/guardian must present a valid i-card and proof that the child still resides with the adult.
- The adult must present driver’s license or other ID proving age, therefore allowing them to use the recreational sports facilities without limitations.
- A Visitor Card is created and must be presented each time the member enters the facilities.
PrivilegesThe Campus Rec membership purchased by the adult dependent affords that individual the following privileges:
- Access to all recreational sports facilities to include:
- Activities and Recreation Center (ARC)
- Campus Recreation Center-East (CRCE)
- Ice Arena
- Privilege of sponsoring up to two guests per day at the daily fee.
- Eligibility to participate in programs offered by Campus Recreation.
- Discounted rates for select programs offered by Campus Recreation.