Membership Types

Who Is Eligible?

Campus Rec provides recreation and wellness opportunities to students and the university community.

  • Current full-time UI students are automatically members provided they have been assessed the Student Service Fee *.
  • University affiliates are eligible to purchase memberships at specified rates. Affiliates include faculty/staff, Extra Help employees, retirees, and allied organization employees.
  • Spouses of affiliates may also purchase memberships at the faculty/staff rate.
  • Spouses of students may also purchase memberships at the student spouse rate.
  • In addition, full-time students may sponsor one adult with no university affiliation for an associate semester membership at the specified rate.
  • Download the Membership Agreement Form (pdf) and bring to ARC or CRCE Member Services.

*Student Service Fee
Students registered for 6 hours (3 hours in the summer) are typically assessed the student service fee which supports Campus Recreation programs. These students are automatically Campus Rec members and may enter any Campus Rec facility with their i-card. Those with fewer hours or who are exempt from the student service fee can purchase the service fee at the USFSCO Cashier Office (100 Henry Administration Bldg) in order to become Campus Rec members. Visit the Registrars Office for more information. During the summer, Campus Rec may sell student memberships to those not assessed the Service Fee.