- Student Usage
- Faculty/Staff/Retiree Memberships
- Spouse Memberships
- Adult Dependent Memberships
- Recent Graduate Memberships
- Affiliate Memberships
- Children’s Memberships
- Alumni Memberships
- Associate/Parkland Memberships
Who Is Eligible?
Campus Rec provides recreation and wellness opportunities to students and the university community.
- Current full-time Illinois students are automatically members provided they have been assessed the Student Service Fee *.
- University affiliates are eligible to purchase memberships at specified rates. Affiliates include faculty/staff, Extra Help employees, retirees, and allied organization employees.
- Spouses of affiliates may also purchase memberships at the faculty/staff rate.
- Spouses of students may also purchase memberships at the student spouse rate.
- In addition, full-time students may sponsor one adult with no university affiliation for an associate semester membership at the specified rate.
- Download the Membership Agreement Form (pdf) and bring to ARC or CRCE Member Services.
*Student Service Fee
Students registered for 6 hours (3 hours in the summer) are typically assessed the student service fee which supports Campus Recreation programs. These students are automatically Campus Rec members and may enter any Campus Rec facility with their i-card. Purchase of the Spring 2021 Service Fee can be done via deposit drop box or curbside service. When dropping off your cash or check payment, include your name, email address, UIN, drop date, and that the payment is for the Student Service Fee. Processing of drop box payments may be delayed. A copy of your receipt will be emailed to you once it has been processed. For more information, visit the Bursar’s website, call (217) 333-4870 or email BursarCashiersUIUC@uillinois.edu.