Campus Rec members are eligible to sponsor up to two guests at the daily guest fee. In addition, faculty/staff, students, and Alumni Association sustaining and lifetime members who are not Campus Recreation members may sponsor themselves and up to two guests.
- May enter at no charge if three (3) years old or younger only during designated Children’s Hours and break periods.
- If 16 years or older, must provide a state-issued photo ID with date of birth and address listed and provide a phone number and email address.
- The sponsor must remain with the host while using the facility (to include any re-entry).
- To re-enter a facility, a guest must present state-issued photo identification, receipt, and be accompanied by their sponsor. Member Services will verify the re-entry.
- The guest must be known to the host.
- The guest may not ask individuals whom they do not know to sponsor them.
- May check out equipment for his/her guest by presenting a valid i-card to Member Services.
- Is limited to sponsoring/hosting up to two guests per day per valid ID.
- Any guests entering the facilities on business, or requesting a tour of the building, must check-in at Member Services.
In the fall and spring semesters, those times are 4-8pm on Fridays and 9am-8pm on Saturdays and Sundays. During break periods (this includes summer), children’s memberships are honored at the ARC and CRCE during all facility hours. During Children’s Hours, daily passes for guests ages 4-17 are reduced to $5/per guest and, children ages 3 and under are free.
Access to ARC/CRCE Outside Children’s Hours
Children ages 17 and under may use ARC or CRCE during regular facility hours only when they are with a sponsoring parent and legal guardian and have purchased a full price daily guest pass.