- May enter at no charge if three (3) years old or younger only during designated Children’s Hours and break periods.
- If 16 years or older, must provide a state-issued photo ID with date of birth and address listed and provide a phone number.
- Should remain with the host while using the facility (to include any re-entry).
- To re-enter a facility, a guest must present state-issued photo identification, receipt, and be accompanied by their sponsor. Member Services will verify the re-entry.
- May check out equipment for his/her guest by presenting a valid i-card to Member Services.
- Is limited to sponsoring/hosting five guests per day per valid ID.
- Any guests entering the facilities on business, or requesting a tour of the building, must check-in at Member Services.