Have your reception in one of the most unique settings in Champaign-Urbana (also one of the largest)! The Activities and Recreation Center (ARC) located on the University of Illinois campus has an all-inclusive (without food) reception package available. With a banquet room that can seat over 300, the size is unmatched and the amenities are hard to beat.
What’s Included in the Wedding Reception Package
- 6,780 square foot banquet room
- Seating for up to 320 guests (72” round tables capable of seating up to 10 at each)
- Hardwood flooring
- Risers to seat up to 18 at head table with black skirting
- Additional prep room for caterer
- Video Screen/Projector
- Access to room at NOON the day before and up to 8 hours on the day of event
- Pipe and drape backdrop (black)
- Access to internal sound system for DJ set up (no ugly speakers needed)
- Onsite assistance available from staff
- Outdoor patio
- Private entrance into facility
- Free parking on nights and weekends with a 200-space lot adjacent to facility
What does a reception at the ARC cost? We think you will be pleasantly surprised:
- $2,000 (includes items listed above)
- Non-refundable deposit of $500 due with contract.
- Remainder due seven (7) business days prior to event.
We have a room for a caterer to prep. We also have very few limitations for food options:
- Events must use one of the University’s approved vendors
- Events involving alcohol (open bar) must use an approved vendor. If you have a cash bar, you must use University Catering.