Registered Student Organizations
All organizations are required to register their events. To submit a space request:
- Access the Involved@Illinois platform. (https://illinois.campuslabs.com/engage/)
- In the upper right-hand corner next to your initials or profile pic, click on the nine dots in a square and select Manage.
- Click your organization.
- On your RSO profile page, click on the three lines to the left of your organization’s name and select Events.
- Once on the Manage Eventspage, click on + Create Event in the upper right-hand corner.
- Complete the form in its entirety.
- All student organizations will be required to complete this form for their events and space requests.
- An important addition is that of the Safety Management Plan (Safety Protocol).
- Do not cut and paste Safety Management Plan questions and answers.
- Just insert information from your organization on how you will maintain the safety of the event attendees.
These will be reviewed and forwarded to the corresponding facility.
Make a Request
View common questions and answers about renting Campus Recreation facilities.
Outdoor space reservations cancelled due to inclement weather within 24 hours of the event will not be charged. It is the patron’s responsibility to monitor the weather reports and notify Campus Recreation of any changes or cancellations to their reservation.
Sports Equipment Check-out
Sports equipment may be available to check-out for University of Illinois students and Campus Recreation members by completing our online sports equipment check-out form. Watch this video to learn how to set up our brand new camping tents!