Registered Student Organizations
All organizations are required to register their events. To submit a space request:
- Access the Involved@Illinois platform. (https://illinois.campuslabs.com/engage/)
- In the upper right-hand corner next to your initials or profile pic, click on the nine dots in a square and select Manage.
- Click your organization.
- On your RSO profile page, click on the three lines to the left of your organization’s name and select Events.
- Once on the Manage Eventspage, click on + Create Event in the upper right-hand corner.
- Complete the form in its entirety.
- All student organizations will be required to complete this form for their events and space requests.
- An important addition is that of the Safety Management Plan (Safety Protocol).
- Do not cut and paste Safety Management Plan questions and answers.
- Just insert information from your organization on how you will maintain the safety of the event attendees.
These will be reviewed and forwarded to the corresponding facility.