Registered Student Organizations

If you’re from a registered organization, you must complete the Rental Request (pdf) and receive approval from the RSO Office (Illini Union) before any space can be assigned.


View common questions and answers about renting Campus Recreation facilities.

Still Have Questions?

For question or more information about indoor facility rentals, please email

Rates vary for student groups, university agencies/departments and community.

Cookie Settings