Due to policies related to COVID-19, facility reservations for parties are not available at this time.
Registered Student Organizations
All organizations are required to register their events. To submit a space request:
- Access the Involved@Illinois platform.
- In the upper right-hand corner next to your initials or profile pic, click on the nine dots in a square and select Manage.
- Click your organization.
- On your RSO profile page, click on the three lines to the left of your organization’s name and select Events.
- Once on the Manage Events page, click on + Create Event in the upper right-hand corner.
- Complete the form in its entirety.
- All student organizations will be required to complete this form for their events and space requests.
- An important addition is that of the Safety Management Plan (Safety Protocol).
- Do not cut and paste Safety Management Plan questions and answers.
- Just insert information from your organization on how you will maintain the safety of the event attendees.
These will be reviewed and forwarded to the corresponding facility.
How To Make A Rental Request
Review the general rental guidelines.
Download the Rental Request (pdf), complete it, and return to the ARC (or to the Ice Arena for Ice Arena rentals) at least 2 weeks in advance of the requested date(s) to be considered.
Email to: email@example.com
Campus Recreation Facility Reservations, MC 556
201 E. Peabody
Champaign, IL 61820
We can make our facilities available to schools, departments, community groups, and organizations for virtually any type of event. Here are some of the events we have hosted:
- post prom parties
- post graduation events
- senior day activities
- community social events
- church socials
- homecoming events
For questions or more information about facility rentals, please email us: