The Club Sports/Field Staff supervise our outdoor fields and all events, including club practices & events, external reservations, and open recreation. This staff is responsible for managing a safe and pleasant atmosphere for participants. No experience is needed to start; just the willingness to learn, positive attitude, professionalism, ability to help others, network, and grow.
Entry Level Positions
- Oversee club sport and community events at Campus Recreation Outdoor Facilities
- Be fluent in and enforce Campus Recreation policies and procedures
- Demonstrate a high commitment to the values of customer satisfaction and friendliness
- Serve as liaison between event participants and Campus Recreation
Program Assistant for Club Sports
- Position responsibilities include assisting the Competitive Sports and Community Programs Coordinator in various office responsibilities.
- On a day-to-day basis, the Program Assistant will primarily assist with the scheduling of Field Assistants, following up with payroll procedures, training newly hired staff, data entry and analysis, and updating documents and calendars.
- Support the Club Sports Program, while researching and offering insight on potential improvements to existing policies and processes.