Campus Bike Center Instructor & Mechanic
- Instructors/Mechanics are tasked with welcoming and educating patrons about The Campus Bike Center, as well as guiding basic repairs and diagnoses for users.
- General shop duties include building bicycles, cleaning, sweeping, and organizing bicycles and bicycle parts.
- 4-20 hours/week on a semester-by-semester basis; 2-6 pm Mon-Thurs, 2-5:30 pm Fridays.
- Interpersonal skills and comfort with people of all races, ages, nationalities, and socioeconomic levels.
- Mechanical experience/aptitude desired but training is possible
- Must listen and follow directions well
- Commitment to bettering cycling and active transportation on the University campus as well as the Champaign- Urbana community
- Ability to multitask and work well in a fast-paced, challenging environment