The ARC is open, but patrons must now submit an online reservation to access all spaces, including cardio and weight areas. Read more about the guidelines and steps to submit an online reservation below.
As a result of the State of Illinois’ Tier 3 Mitigations, starting Monday, November 30, all patrons must make an online reservation to access all spaces in the ARC, including cardio and weight areas. Patrons who come to the ARC without a reservation should go to the Member Services desk check availability. Only if capacity allows, Member Services can make a reservation for the patron to use a space immediately. However, we highly recommended all patrons make an online reservation in advance to guarantee access to their desired areas in the ARC.
How to Make a Reservation
To make an online reservation, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Online Reservation Portal and login with your username and password.
- If you don’t have a username or password, click “Do not have a login?” You will be prompted to enter your Member Number (UIN; can be found on your iCard) and Date of Birth.
- Once logged in, click “Scheduler” then “ARC Workout Spaces.”
- Select the specific space you want to reserve and then choose a date and time you would like to make a reservation.
- After adding desired reservation to your cart, your complete booking details will appear. Click “continue.” You may continue shopping if you would like to make additional reservations. When done making reservations, click “continue to cart.”
- Your reservation is now confirmed. Take a screenshot your reservation. Confirm and/or cancel your reservation by clicking Account Home -> Account Information -> Reservation Report.
- Capacity: 8
- Reduced hours: 11A M-6PM
- Reservations begin at the top of the hour and last 45 minutes (with 15 minutes of changeover/cleaning)
- Capacity: 22
- Reduced hours: M-F: 10AM-2PM, Weekends: 12PM-3PM
- Reservations begin at the top of the hour and last for 45 minutes (with 15 minutes of changeover/cleaning)
- Reduced hours: M/W/F: 2PM-6PM
- Drop-ins only
- Reduced hours (during ARC open hours of operation)
- All appointments are 60 minutes and begin at various times based upon trainer availability
- Gym 4 (for basketball only) capacity: 4
- Racquetball capacity: 11
- Squash capacity: 2
- Combat room capacity: 1
- Reservations available 8AM-6PM at the top of each hour and last 45 minutes (with 15 minutes of changeover/cleaning)
Cardio and Weight Areas
- Gym 4 capacity: 23
- Lower level capacity: 20
- Main level capacity: 20
- Upper level capacity: 20
- Reservations available starting at 7:45AM and last 75 minutes (with 15 minutes of changeover/cleaning)
- Reservation times:
The State of Illinois’ Tier 3 Mitigations also requires the ARC to close the locker rooms and access to individual lockers starting Monday, November 30. The restrooms at the entrance to the locker rooms will remain open, but the rest of the locker room will be closed. If you have rented a locker, you should have received an email with instructions and time slots to retrieve your personal items. Questions regarding lockers can be directed to Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (217) 333-3806.