For Illinois students and Campus Recreation members only
- Click the “Book Your Spot” button above and login with your username and password.
- If you don’t have a username/password, click “Do not have a login?” You will be prompted to enter your Member Number (UIN; can be found on your iCard) and Date of Birth. Email email@example.com if you have questions, or call Member Services 217-333-3806 to have them send your credentials or reset your password.
- After you have logged in, select “Group Exercise.”
- Select the class you are interested in attending and click “Enroll”
- Follow the prompts until you have secured your spot in the class.
Refunds are only issued for group fitness and personal training sessions if the program is canceled due to low enrollment or for a doctor documented illness or injury. The programs are non-transferrable and are not pro-rated.
Getting Started with Personal Training
- Pay for your session package at the ARC member services desk
- You will be contacted by the Program Assistant for Personal Training and asked to complete a PAR-Q and Self-Administered Health History Form to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the paperwork is received and reviewed the Personal Training Program Assistant will reach out to you via email to schedule your first session. Please come dressed for physical activity in comfortable workout clothing and athletic footwear.
- Subsequent sessions can be scheduled via CSI
We require 24-hour notice to cancel your appointment. If you fail to do so then you forfeit one personal training session. When a client is late, they forfeit the time lost.