Book Your Spot
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR ILLINOIS STUDENTS AND CAMPUS RECREATION MEMBERS ONLY
- Click on the Register link above.
- Select the ‘Forgot Password/Create Login? Click Here’ option. Do not select Become a Guest!
- Enter your account number “UIN”. Your UIN is found on your i-card.
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with your temporary online credentials. Once you login with your temporary credentials, you will be prompted to update your password and username.
- Once you have a user login and password you may reserve a spot in Group Fitness Classes online and schedule your Sessions with a Personal Trainer. You will also be able to view your account information and transactions.
If you are unable to login and need additional assistance, please contact Member Services, at email@example.com.
Refunds are only issued for group fitness and personal training sessions if the program is canceled due to low enrollment or for a doctor documented illness or injury. The programs are non-transferrable and are not pro-rated.
Group Fitness Class Reservation
- Reserve your spot in Group Fitness Classes
How to Get Started with Personal Training
- Pay for your session package at the ARC member services desk
- You will be contacted by the Program Assistant for Personal Training and asked to complete a PAR-Q and Self-Administered Health History Form to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After the paperwork is received and reviewed the Personal Training Program Assistant will reach out to you via email to schedule your first session. Please come dressed for physical activity in comfortable workout clothing and athletic footwear.
- Subsequent sessions can be scheduled via CSI
When a client is late, they forfeit the time lost.
We require 24-hour notice to cancel your appointment. If you fail to do so then you forfeit one personal training session.